Whatever got you here today isn’t going to be good enough for meeting planning in the new economy.
The Meeting Planner Training Camp now provides 15 credit hours towards your CMP Certification!
Select a city:
You'll gain powerful information and negotiation tactics, usually reserved for only the biggest clients—until now.
- Get hotels competing against each other (and trimming prices in the process) with these “Top 3 Tips” for designing a meeting they really want to host.
- Golden rule: Everything is negotiable. And once you know how a hotel makes its money, you’ll know which parts are the most negotiable.
- Top 5 negotiation tips for working with sales managers—Create a win-win contract for you, the venue, and the hotel to receive better service at exceptional prices, and they’re happy to have you!
- Advanced Contract Negotiations and Clauses—Attrition, Cancellation, Room blocks vs. meeting space available—how to negotiate standard and non-standard contract terms.
- Take a behind-closed-doors tour of the hotel as you follow the progression of a typical booking through the hotel departments. From initiation to execution, from the Sales Office, to Catering, Convention Services, Event Set-up and Accounting.
There's also no faster way to start developing long-term, mutually beneficial relationships and gain Insider knowledge that can catapult your career. During the Meeting Planner Training Camp, sponsors will present their destinations and products to attendees to show all the options that are available for their next meeting.
Best of all, the Convention Industry Council has extended 15 CE's, Continuing Education Credit Hours, (CE's) for attendees of the Meeting Planner Training Camp to apply to their CMP or other certifications. A CMP requires 25 CE hours over a 5-year period—the Meeting Planner Training Camp delivers more than half the CMP requirement in a two-day, fact-packed session!
With the economy starting to return to a growth mode, attending the Meeting Planner Training Camp will help you take advantage of the current market and deliver exceptional value for every event. The Meeting Planner Training Camp will help you do just that— you will have Insider Information, with new tactics and techniques, making you a valuable asset to your group and ahead of your competition.
Sign up today to join us for Meeting Planner Training Camp, and never look at meeting planning the same way again. Remember, the Convention Industry Council has extended 15 CE's, Continuing Education Credit Hours, for attendees of the Meeting Planner Training Camp to apply to their CMP or other certifications!